- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Grambling State University
Grambling State University is a historically black (HBCU), public, coeducational university, located in Grambling, Louisiana. The university is the home of legendary football coach Eddie Robinson and is on the Louisiana African American Heritage Trail. - Source: Wikipedia
A season like no other at Grambling State University comes to a merciful end Saturday when the Tigers face their biggest rival in the annual Bayou Classic at the Louisiana Superdome.
Williams' first stint as Grambling's head coach lasted from 1998 to 2003. He returned to the school in 2011. During his NFL career, Williams led the Washington Redskins to a Super Bowl victory in 1988.
Grambling State University football coach Doug Williams sued the school Friday claiming the school reneged on contract promises and now is trying to pressure him to sign a reduced deal on a "take it or leave it" basis.
Former Washington Redskins star quarterback Doug Williams is returning to Grambling State to coach the football team for a second time, the university confirmed late Monday.