- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Grammy Awards Items
The Hollywood Reporter's list of its 10 best stories of the week:
The Dove Awards show for Christian and gospel music returns for the second straight year to Atlanta and organizers hope to hold another successful and inspiring event.
It was a surreal scene: Whitney Houston had died at the Beverly Hilton, and hours later and a few floors below, her life was being celebrated at the event where her career was launched.
More than two decades ago, Clive Davis introduced a young woman with a scintillating voice to the music industry at his annual pre-Grammy soiree: Whitney Houston.
Patti LaBelle, Bret Michaels and En Vogue are among the artists who will perform in free concerts during the week leading up to the Super Bowl in Indianapolis.
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs is receiving a posthumous Grammy for his technological innovations in the arts.
You might say that Lady Gaga's year really began in an egg.
Country trio the Band Perry and colorful rap queen Nicki Minaj are among the acts nominated for a best new artist Grammy.
A coalition of musicians is demanding the Recording Academy restore more than 30 categories cut from the Grammy Awards, alleging the reductions unfairly target ethnic music and were done without the input of its thousands of members.