- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Grammy Items
"Ever since I can remember," Barbra Streisand told a crowd at Lincoln Center on Monday night, "people have been calling me bossy and opinionated." She continued: "Maybe that's because I am. Three cheers for bossy women!"
Grammy-winning gospel singer George Beverly Shea, an integral part of the ministry of Rev. Billy Graham for more than seven decades, died Tuesday after a brief illness at the age of 104, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association announced.
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony member Stanley "Flesh-N-Bone" Howse has partnered with a medical marijuana dispensary in Otisville, Mich., to create a new strain of medical marijuana.
When bluesman Robert Johnson died broke and all but unknown in a tiny Mississippi crossroads town, he was buried in a homemade coffin and an unmarked grave. Yet, a century after he came into this world, his eerie blues still influence artists from Eric Clapton to John Mayer, and his legacy continues to be celebrated.