- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Grand Ballroom
The 50th anniversary of the March on Washington evokes memories of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and his "I Have a Dream" speech heralding equal rights and opportunity for all.
OK, mark the date, for it will surely spark an outcry in the gun-control community.
Taxing millionaires and billionaires is at the top of President Obama's agenda. He plans to use money extracted from "the rich" to pay for his big government - but not until he's used their cash to fuel his campaign. Mr. Obama is also all too willing to break bread with the vilified hedge-fund owner or raise a glass with the awful private-equity investor as long as their wallets are open to his billion-dollar quest for re-election. The public should see through this hypocrisy.
And lots of them. Americans are not the only ones keenly interested in the words "money" and "dollars" this week
Brace for impact. Here come the "Obama-Biden 2012" bumper stickers, destined for every Prius in the nation.