- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
Grand Canyon University
Latest Grand Canyon University Items
The Arizona Senate on Tuesday narrowly rejected an effort to revive a proposal granting a private Christian university a major break on its property taxes.
An Arizona House panel on Wednesday axed a proposed property-tax break for a Phoenix-based private Christian university after lawyers for the legislature said it was appeared to be unconstitutional.
An Arizona House committee has approved a Senate bill that would give a big property tax break to a private, for-profit Christian university in west Phoenix.
The Arizona Legislature is considering giving a big property tax break to a private Christian university in west Phoenix that plans to expand to Mesa and possibly Tucson.
The owners of a historic campus in the hills of western Massachusetts announced Friday that they'll give it away to a Christian college from Arizona that plans to eventually host 5,000 students there.