- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Grant Bowler
The good news: If you thought “Liz & Dick” would be lame, you aren’t wrong. The bad news: It falls short of being laughably, irresistibly bad. What a missed opportunity!
The good news: If you thought "Liz & Dick" would be lame, you aren't wrong.
Barbara Walters said she will interview Lindsay Lohan next month for ABC's "20/20" newsmagazine.
Lindsay Lohan's campaign for a career comeback will take another step when her new film, "Liz & Dick," airs next month.