- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Grant Bowler
The good news: If you thought “Liz & Dick” would be lame, you aren’t wrong. The bad news: It falls short of being laughably, irresistibly bad. What a missed opportunity!
The good news: If you thought "Liz & Dick" would be lame, you aren't wrong.
Barbara Walters said she will interview Lindsay Lohan next month for ABC's "20/20" newsmagazine.
Lindsay Lohan's campaign for a career comeback will take another step when her new film, "Liz & Dick," airs next month.