- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Grant Morrison
Robin the Boy Wonder is finally getting the boot.
DC Comics is asking retailers to postpone sales of a Batman comic book out of respect for victims of the shooting at a theater showing "The Dark Knight Rises" in Colorado.
Blu-ray reviews of The Walking Dead: Season One from Anchor Bay Entertainment and All-Star Superman and Yogi Bear from Warner Home Video.
… Some say it’s misogyny that is stopping her release, others claim it's laziness, but DC Comics writer Grant Morrison said people ‘have just convinced themselves’ that she’s too hard to develop.”
"It's all about the family and the family going to hell," he said. "The two adults in the story are both culpable. The kid's the good guy."