- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Grant Park
This year's Chicago Blues Festival will honor legendary bluesman Sonny Boy Williamson.
Some joggers in prosperous neighborhoods of north Portland say that at first they didn't even bother calling the police about the pantsless man exposing himself during their predawn runs. They brushed it off as another example of Portland weird.
President Barack Obama's relationship with his hometown may be best described as a long-distance love affair. He lavishes attention on it from afar and proud Chicago pines for its hometown hero, though the two rarely see each other.
People from the neighborhoods - Alameda, Sabin, Irvington, Grant Park and Beaumont-Wilshire - tell The Oregonian (http://bit.ly/1kdyhIb) they're running in groups, carrying flashlights and pepper spray, and telling children to walk home from school with a group and stay in the front yard.