- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Greater Manchester Police
Greater Manchester Police (GMP) is the territorial police force responsible for law enforcement within the metropolitan county of Greater Manchester, in North West England. - Source: Wikipedia
The New Hampshire attorney general's office may still handle the appeal of the state's only death row inmate even though a key member of his defense team has been hired by the office, the state Supreme Court ruled Friday.
A year-long drug investigation has led to the arrest of 27 people around Manchester and more arrests are expected.
The state's highest court has reversed the wiretapping convictions of the founder of a police watchdog group who secretly recorded conversations with Manchester police and school officials.
Manchester police are investigating whether a sidewalk that hadn't been cleared after a snowstorm played a role in a fatal pedestrian accident.
Police say they arrested a man in connection with a Hartford murder after finding him in a Manchester apartment with 98 pounds of marijuana.
The U.S. Attorney's office says a 21-year-old New Hampshire woman has pleaded guilty to one count of sexual exploitation of children following the discovery of digital images of her and a minor child.
Authorities say the death of a woman whose body was found after a fire in a Manchester apartment building has been ruled a homicide.
New Hampshire's top court upheld the sentence of the state's only death row inmate, clearing the way for a convicted cop killer to become the first person executed in New Hampshire since 1939.
A British police force on Thursday began recording attacks on goths as "hate crimes," similar to those committed against a person solely because of sexual orientation, race or religion.
From stolen cars to suspicious smells, one of Britain's biggest police forces is tweeting every incident it deals with over a 24 hour-period to prove a point.
The warehouse driver who fatally shot eight co-workers and himself at a beer distributorship apparently targeted managers who had hired a private detective to tail him and forced him to resign because he stole beer from work, police said Wednesday.
Omar Thornton sat calmly in a meeting with a union representative and his supervisors as they showed a video of him stealing beer from the distributorship where he worked. Busted, he didn't put up a fight, company officials said.