- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Greater Manchester Police
Latest Greater Manchester Police Items
After two hours of often emotional debate, the New Hampshire House overwhelmingly passed a measure to repeal the state's death penalty Wednesday after rejecting an amendment that would have spared the life of the state's only convict on death row.
The New Hampshire attorney general's office may still handle the appeal of the state's only death row inmate even though a key member of his defense team has been hired by the office, the state Supreme Court ruled Friday.
A year-long drug investigation has led to the arrest of 27 people around Manchester and more arrests are expected.
The state's highest court has reversed the wiretapping convictions of the founder of a police watchdog group who secretly recorded conversations with Manchester police and school officials.
Manchester police are investigating whether a sidewalk that hadn't been cleared after a snowstorm played a role in a fatal pedestrian accident.
Police say they arrested a man in connection with a Hartford murder after finding him in a Manchester apartment with 98 pounds of marijuana.
The U.S. Attorney's office says a 21-year-old New Hampshire woman has pleaded guilty to one count of sexual exploitation of children following the discovery of digital images of her and a minor child.
Authorities say the death of a woman whose body was found after a fire in a Manchester apartment building has been ruled a homicide.
New Hampshire's top court upheld the sentence of the state's only death row inmate, clearing the way for a convicted cop killer to become the first person executed in New Hampshire since 1939.