- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Green Bay Packers
There he was, Julius Peppers - the Green Bay Packers' prized offseason acquisition - taking runs at the quarterback and dropping back in coverage in a No. 56 jersey that looked a bit snug.
Years before Michael Sam was born, gay-rights activists Kate Kendell and Paul Guequierre were already die-hard National Football League fans.
From first-round pick Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to the 28 players who are taking part in his team's rookie orientation camp on a tryout basis, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy sees talent and opportunity.
Pleased with the Packers' draft, coach Mike McCarthy made a confident proclamation. Engrave it into the side of a foam cheesehead in large, green-and-gold type.
This piece of Green Bay Packers history was forgotten, but not gone.
Ted Thompson decided a little local flavor is what Green Bay needed.
A guy named Rodgers from California went to the Green Bay Packers in NFL draft.
If you own shares of Green Bay Packers stock, you could be among the first to see the stadium's latest renovations.
The prospect with that impressive 40-yard dash time might look good in green and gold. He may not be the best fit in a certain round for the Green Bay Packers.
Ted Thompson is happy to have Julius Peppers in the fold.
The Green Bay Packers have released running back Orwin Smith.
Green Bay Packers assistant offensive line coach Joel Hilgenberg says he is resigning from the team.
The Packers will have five prime-time games in 2014, starting with the NFL opener in Seattle to face the defending champion Seahawks on Sept. 4.
Mike McCarthy promises there won't be any bad memories plaguing his Green Bay Packers when they open the NFL season on Sept. 4 at Super Bowl champion Seattle.
That Thursday game is the first of four prime-time games on opening weekend. Also at night will be a Sunday matchup of AFC champion Denver and Peyton Manning hosting his former team, Indianapolis; and a Monday night doubleheader with the New York Giants at Detroit, followed by San Diego at Arizona.