- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Green Bay Packers
Not sure how much of an honor it is to be the franchise player of this franchise. After all, the last player to get such an honor in Washington was Fred Davis, and we know how that went. Davis went on to become the Fairfax County Police Department's franchise player as well.
Former NFL safety Darren Sharper has turned himself in to Los Angeles police after being named in a warrant involving a rape case in New Orleans.
Former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper surrendered to Los Angeles police after being named in a warrant involving a rape case in New Orleans.
Ben McAdoo plans to mix and match what he learned with the Green Bay Packers with parts of the Kevin Gilbride's playbook in coming up with a new offense for the New York Giants.
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has a thing for basketball's mid-range shot - and new Wizard Drew Gooden.
The Green Bay Packers have signed running back Michael Hill and re-signed safety Chris Banjo.
Indian-Americans are doctors, engineers, motel owners, taxi drivers and spelling bee champs - just a few takeaways from a new exhibition at the Smithsonian.
Former University of Montana linebacker Jordan Tripp worked out for scouts at the NFL Combine, finishing in the top 10 in five of the six drills.
Former NFL safety Darren Sharper pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges that he drugged and raped two women he met at a West Hollywood night club, while the emergence of a new accuser in Florida left him under investigation in five states.
Alex Van Pelt may have one of the more unusual assistant coaching jobs in the NFL.
The Redskins' strength of schedule is in the middle of the pack but does that really matter?
Two years away from the sideline was enough for Ron Zook - he wanted back in.
Wisconsin State Journal, Feb. 5
A few disconsolate Denver Broncos fans popped orange and blue balloons decorating the patio of a downtown restaurant as they left Sunday's Super Bowl party early. But Cliff Cho and his friends were among the many who lingered to the end.