- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Green Bay Packers
Latest Green Bay Packers Items
Troy Aikman called the Cowboys loss to the Packers "bizarre" and "mind-boggling." How bad have things gotten in Big D?
Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. It doesn't mean he is going to play.
Dez Bryant made the rounds Monday trying to explain why he left the field early in Dallas' crushing loss to Green Bay.
The New England Patriots didn't have one more miracle finish in their repertoire.
The Green Bay Packers will play another game without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
One by one, the Giants began to identify, and isolate, their issues: too many turnovers, an inability to run the ball and injuries on the offensive line. Now, they head into Sunday's game against the Redskins on a clear upward trend with four wins in five games.
The Packers have a five-game winless streak for the first time since 2008, showing how valuable Aaron Rodgers is for the franchise. Rodgers has missed four-plus games since fracturing his left collarbone.
This latest version of Brady vs. Manning was a rout.
On top of their games last season, their first as starting quarterbacks, a variety of circumstances have conspired to test each player's aspirations over the past several months. Those issues have fueled in-depth examinations of their performance in a season in which it seemed certain they would ascend to superstardom.