- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Green Bay Packers
Latest Green Bay Packers Items
During perhaps the most tumultuous season in franchise history, the Minnesota Vikings were looking for a steady hand and a calming voice to guide them through the rest of this rocky year.
The Atlanta Falcons are at their best when playing takeaway.
Brad Childress is gone, one season after he famously picked up Brett Favre at the airport, got a contract extension and came within a field goal of reaching the Super Bowl. The Vikings fired Childress on Monday, ending an eventful and often tumultuous run with the team marred recently by player unrest, livid fans and a boss angry over everything from his abrupt personnel decisions to a 31-3 loss at home to rival Green Bay on Sunday that dropped Minnesota's record to 3-7.
Brad Childress is gone, one season after he famously picked up Brett Favre at the airport, got a contract extension and came within a field goal of reaching the Super Bowl.
Aaron Rodgers threw for 301 yards with three of his four touchdown passes to Greg Jennings, besting Brett Favre and Minnesota for the second time this season and sending the Green Bay Packers to a 31-3 victory over the skidding Vikings on Sunday.
The Detroit Lions have something to be thankful for: They have sold out their Thanksgiving game against the New England Patriots.
The Minnesota Vikings are in a tense, tight spot, trying to make the playoffs after starting 3-6.
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Sidney Rice bristled at the notion that he's taking his time to come back from hip surgery, saying Wednesday he wants nothing more than to play against the Packers this weekend.
This week will likely be the last of Brett Favre's four grudge games against Green Bay since he shook up the sports world by signing with former rival Minnesota more than a year ago.