- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
Green Bay Packers
Latest Green Bay Packers Items
NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith sees new signs that owners are preparing for a football-free 2011.
Green Bay Packers players have become the latest team to give the NFL Players Association approval to decertify in the event of a lockout next year.
The Green Bay Packers were looking for the kind of performance that would prove they can play like an elite team for a full game. They were fortunate just to get a victory Sunday, thanks in large part to Charles Woodson.
Green Bay Packers wide receiver James Jones knows the importance of making the most of his opportunities in the team's high-powered passing game.
Green Bay Packers linebacker Frank Zombo says he was fined $7,500 by the NFL for his hit on Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler on Monday night.
Green Bay Packers safety Nick Collins says he should have just walked away, no matter what a fan might have done or said to him after Monday night's loss at Chicago.
Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith insisted he has "no complaints" about Tommie Harris, except in one key area, apparently _ his production.
Even for a team that's no stranger to flying yellow flags, this was a low point.
Jay Cutler threw for 221 yards, Brian Urlacher forced a key fumble and Chicago took advantage of a team-record-tying 17 penalties by the Packers to beat Green Bay 20-17 on Monday night.