- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Green Items
The executive producer of NBC's "The Voice" said Monday that CeeLo Green's gig as a judge is safe despite a looming felony drug charge.
NBC says it's lining up musical artists including Rod Stewart to perform on "The Voice" in May.
Javier Colon's family and friends were so excited when he won the first season of "The Voice," they assured him that he was set for life — and famous.
NBC says "The Voice" is teaming a crooner and a country singer for the show's new season.
Recently, the news came out that Campbell's Soup Co. will "phase out" bisphenol A (BPA) in its soup cans despite the company's faith that the packaging is perfectly safe for its consumers. So why did Campbell's make that decision? Green activists have been bullying companies that use BPA, creating a controversy about its safety. Like any good company, Campbell's has a desire to maintain the trust of its consumers.
Soulful songstress Adele and tousle-haired singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran lead the race for the U.K.'s Brit music awards ahead of Tuesday's concert and ceremony in London.
Thirty-two years ago in New Hampshire, during a debate among Republican presidential candidates, Gov. Ronald Reagan effectively clinched his party's nomination for president. The rest, of course, is history. He went on to win the election against a weak and ineffective president in a landslide and ushered in a period of conservative dominance that has continued up to this day.
Hollis Thompson found just the right spot for a game-winning shot: Right in front ofGeorgetown's bench.