- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Green Items
A marijuana activist said he and his group are responsible for swapping two American flags atop the Brooklyn Bridge for two white ones — an act that has baffled New York police for more than a week.
The executive producer of NBC's "The Voice" said Monday that CeeLo Green's gig as a judge is safe despite a looming felony drug charge.
NBC says it's lining up musical artists including Rod Stewart to perform on "The Voice" in May.
If there is ever to be some semblance of peace in the Middle East, it cannot be achieved with Iran's Khamenei-Ahmadinejad regime remaining in power. The Iranian theocracy has evolved into a classic dictatorship-police state. Its religious credentials were shredded long ago by its recognition as the world's leader in state-sponsored terrorism and its imposition of Shariah law by jihad wherever possible.
First-time homebuyers tend to have the same goals: ownership of a home they love, that meets their needs and that they can afford. While it's hoped that first-time buyers end up satisfied with their first experience in the real estate market, it's sometimes inevitable that mistakes are made.