- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Green Items
The executive producer of NBC's "The Voice" said Monday that CeeLo Green's gig as a judge is safe despite a looming felony drug charge.
NBC says it's lining up musical artists including Rod Stewart to perform on "The Voice" in May.
Javier Colon's family and friends were so excited when he won the first season of "The Voice," they assured him that he was set for life — and famous.
NBC says "The Voice" is teaming a crooner and a country singer for the show's new season.
Recently, the news came out that Campbell's Soup Co. will "phase out" bisphenol A (BPA) in its soup cans despite the company's faith that the packaging is perfectly safe for its consumers. So why did Campbell's make that decision? Green activists have been bullying companies that use BPA, creating a controversy about its safety. Like any good company, Campbell's has a desire to maintain the trust of its consumers.
Soulful songstress Adele and tousle-haired singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran lead the race for the U.K.'s Brit music awards ahead of Tuesday's concert and ceremony in London.
Thirty-two years ago in New Hampshire, during a debate among Republican presidential candidates, Gov. Ronald Reagan effectively clinched his party's nomination for president. The rest, of course, is history. He went on to win the election against a weak and ineffective president in a landslide and ushered in a period of conservative dominance that has continued up to this day.
Hollis Thompson found just the right spot for a game-winning shot: Right in front ofGeorgetown's bench.