- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Latest Green Items
The executive producer of NBC's "The Voice" said Monday that CeeLo Green's gig as a judge is safe despite a looming felony drug charge.
NBC says it's lining up musical artists including Rod Stewart to perform on "The Voice" in May.
If there is ever to be some semblance of peace in the Middle East, it cannot be achieved with Iran's Khamenei-Ahmadinejad regime remaining in power. The Iranian theocracy has evolved into a classic dictatorship-police state. Its religious credentials were shredded long ago by its recognition as the world's leader in state-sponsored terrorism and its imposition of Shariah law by jihad wherever possible.
First-time homebuyers tend to have the same goals: ownership of a home they love, that meets their needs and that they can afford. While it's hoped that first-time buyers end up satisfied with their first experience in the real estate market, it's sometimes inevitable that mistakes are made.