- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Greensboro
Senior Willie Byrn set a high bar for the 2014 Hokies at ACC media days.
Blake Schmit homered and Anthony Papio drove in two runs for sixth-seeded and Big Ten-bound Maryland (36-21).
Georgia Tech had to play its way into the Atlantic Coast Conference baseball tournament.
Florida State already ended the Atlantic Coast Conference's national title drought in football.
Candidates running in the Republican and Democratic primaries in North Carolina's 6th Congressional District, based on candidate interviews, campaign web pages and campaign disclosure records. Incumbent GOP Rep. Howard Coble isn't seeking re-election.
Two men have been arrested in the shooting death of a North Carolina A&T football player.
North Carolina A&T State University issued an 'all clear' Monday for classes to resume after a search for reported gunman on campus.
Spokeswoman: North Carolina A&T State University locked down after report of gunman on campus.
A lockdown at North Carolina A&T State University has been lifted after a search failed to find any sign of a reported gunman.
Police say a stabbing at a Christian school in Greensboro was an accident during the school play.
Some North Carolina lawmakers say they were surprised and miffed by fellow Republican Gov. Pat McCrory's announcement that he's seeking legislation to beef up government oversight of coal ash dumps.
In a story April 10 about two federal grants for rural development projects, The Associated Press, relying on information from the state's congressional delegation, erroneously reported the name of one of the recipients. The grant was for the Greensboro Fire District No. 1, not the Greensboro Fire Department.