- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Greentech Automotive Inc.
Latest Greentech Automotive Inc. Items
The green car company co-founded by Virginia gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe has fallen woefully short of its original projected job creation and production levels while becoming ensnared in two federal investigations.
The Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating the green car company founded by Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe over concerns that it allegedly guaranteed returns for its investors.
Virginia Republicans on Monday called on Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe to reveal more information about his former car company's ties to a federal official under investigation about his role in a visa financing program.