- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Greenwood
More than 300 students boogied their way outside Northeast Elementary School to perform for two of their sick classmates.
Tonja Ray-Smith has been hired as executive director for the Greenwood Convention and Visitors Bureau.
When Greenwood eighth-graders Heaven Carmichael and Brooklynne Wilson first put on the virtual reality goggles, they weren't sure what to do or where they could move.
Four priests from Denver will soon be calling Greenwood home as part of a five-year Hispanic outreach ministry.
The first steps were feeble, tentative and weak.
The staff at the Leflore County Jail is getting ready to launch a GED program for inmates at the facility.
With its fried chicken, pecan pie and Norman Rockwell prints, few things said old-time Greenwood as eloquently as Jonathan Byrd's Cafeteria.
The city of Greenwood has hired a consultant to evaluate AT&T's proposal to bring its U-Verse cable television service to town.
Economic development officials say several projects in the works could bring up to 450 jobs to Leflore County.
A judge wants to hold a trial in August on a Greenwood attorney's civil lawsuit against a doctor involved in an alleged murder-for-hire plot.
A $22 million hotel and indoor sports complex is being planned for an Indianapolis suburb in hopes of attracting amateur sports events.
Megan Hartness scored 27 points and pulled down 11 rebounds Saturday to lift Greenwood to a 64-49 victory over Little Rock Parkview in the Arkansas Class 6A title game.