- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
Latest Greg Anderson Items
Tears streaming from her eyes, Barry Bonds' former personal shopper became the first and only one of the government's 23 witnesses at his federal trial to say she saw the all-time home run leader getting an injection from his trainer.
As prosecutors moved closer to finishing their case against Barry Bonds, former major league infielder Randy Velarde described meeting the slugger's personal trainer outside spring training ballparks for injections of human growth hormone.
Former New York Yankee Randy Velarde testified Wednesday that he purchased human growth hormone from Barry Bonds' personal trainer throughout the 2002 season, making him the fourth major leaguer to admit drug use during Bonds' perjury trial.
One by one, they walked down the aisle of Courtroom 10 and took a seat on the witness stand for their public day of reckoning.
The Giambi brothers are likely to lead a parade of ball players taking the witness stand in the Barry Bonds perjury trial.
The testimony remained intimately personal Tuesday for Barry Bonds.
The San Francisco Giants' former head trainer testified Tuesday that Barry Bonds added significant muscle mass in 1999 and that he recommended the slugger's personal trainers be banished from the team's facilities the following year.
Colorado Rockies first baseman Jason Giambi says Barry Bonds' personal trainer first sent him steroids at the end of 2002.
Colorado Rockies first baseman Jason Giambi and his brother testified Tuesday that Barry Bonds' personal trainer supplied them with performance-enhancing drugs.