- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Greg Anthony
Greg Anthony will call his first Final Four and national championship game as CBS Sports and Turner Sports make some changes for their coverage of the NCAA men's basketball tournament.
Former NBA player and sports analyst Greg Anthony defended Dennis Rodman's trips to North Korea, comparing the hundreds of thousands of forced laborers in the hermit kingdom's prison camps to America's own Guantanamo Bay detention facility.
NBA analyst Greg Anthony is a student of the game, widely respected for his basketball acumen. WATCH Anthony talk about the Wizards playoffs chances here.
The show was over, the lights had come on, and Jerry Tarkanian sat with a microphone in his hand halfway up the crowded theater at the Palms hotel and casino.
When Anthony says he'd be "shocked" if the Wizards didn't make the playoffs, it's worth watching.
"Ultimately you're going to see this thing go to 96, and the reason is because there's more parity," said Anthony, the former UNLV star who will provide in-studio analysis for CBS.