- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Greg Anthony
Greg Anthony will call his first Final Four and national championship game as CBS Sports and Turner Sports make some changes for their coverage of the NCAA men's basketball tournament.
Former NBA player and sports analyst Greg Anthony defended Dennis Rodman's trips to North Korea, comparing the hundreds of thousands of forced laborers in the hermit kingdom's prison camps to America's own Guantanamo Bay detention facility.
NBA analyst Greg Anthony is a student of the game, widely respected for his basketball acumen. WATCH Anthony talk about the Wizards playoffs chances here.
The show was over, the lights had come on, and Jerry Tarkanian sat with a microphone in his hand halfway up the crowded theater at the Palms hotel and casino.
When Anthony says he'd be "shocked" if the Wizards didn't make the playoffs, it's worth watching.
"Ultimately you're going to see this thing go to 96, and the reason is because there's more parity," said Anthony, the former UNLV star who will provide in-studio analysis for CBS.