- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - Greg Biffle
Former Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne and Roush Fenway Racing are bringing the No. 6 car back to Sprint Cup fulltime next season.
Greg Biffle and Roush Fenway Racing are getting closer to a contract extension and could have an announcement soon.
If Greg Biffle could go back to Sunday, when he grabbed Jimmie Johnson by the collar and spun him around to confront him, he'd probably reach for the five-time champion's arm.
Greg Biffle could offer Matt Kenseth one tip for the Chase.
Greg Biffle is back at Michigan International Speedway, where he has won the last two Sprint Cup races. It should be a comfortable spot _ but then Biffle analyzes the standings.
NASCAR driver Greg Biffle climbed into a bulldozer, pulled a few levers and then dumped a load of dirt onto the ground.
An early-race accident in Sunday's NASCAR race at Kentucky ended Brad Keselowski's hopes of repeating as winner, and the quest now is maintaining hopes of defending his Sprint Cup championship.
An early accident Sunday in the NASCAR race at Kentucky turned Brad Keselowski's hopes of repeating as winner into a 33rd-place finish, knocking him from the top 10 in his bid to defend his Sprint Cup championship.
Greg Biffle was thrilled after his victory last weekend in Michigan.
Greg Biffle raced to his second straight Sprint Cup race at Michigan International Speedway, easily holding off Kevin Harvick after points leader Jimmie Johnson smacked the wall in the final laps Sunday.
Sunday was a rough day for Hendrick Motorsports.
Greg Biffle is looking forward to a do-over on a 1 1/2-mile track in the new Sprint Cup car.
Greg Biffle has a pretty good feeling about how the season is going so far _ and now the Roush Fenway driver gets to go to a track where he's had a lot of success.
Denny Hamlin has won the pole for the second straight year at Fontana, turning a lap of 187.451 mph in his Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. swerved below Danica Patrick, powered past Greg Biffle and pulled in behind leader Jimmie Johnson.
He said Friday there are many "moving parts" in finishing a deal and that the parties will meet with primary sponsor 3M in Minnesota next week for additional discussions.