- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Greg Biffle Items
If Greg Biffle could go back to Sunday, when he grabbed Jimmie Johnson by the collar and spun him around to confront him, he'd probably reach for the five-time champion's arm.
The four-time series champion passed Matt Kenseth with 21 laps remaining Sunday to take the lead and pick up his eighth career victory at Martinsville. It's Gordon's first win at Martinsville since he swept the two races at the track in 2005.
Jeff Gordon is feeling rejuvenated as the NASCAR Sprint Cup season winds down.
He followed his win in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship opener at Chicagoland with his series-high seventh victory of the season. Kenseth made his 500th career start and built a 14-point lead over Busch before the series shifts to Dover.
Greg Biffle could offer Matt Kenseth one tip for the Chase.
Ryan Newman used a track-record lap to fuel his run at a championship.
Greg Biffle is back at Michigan International Speedway, where he has won the last two Sprint Cup races. It should be a comfortable spot _ but then Biffle analyzes the standings.
Another Michigan mishap for Jimmie Johnson.
Kurt Busch has been there before, and he wants to get there again.