- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Greg Burke
Benedict XVI, the pope known for his hefty volumes of theology, is now trying brevity _ spreading the faith through his own Twitter account.
Benedict XVI, the pope known for his hefty volumes of theology and lengthy encyclicals, is now trying brevity _ spreading the faith through his own Twitter account.
Pope Benedict XVI, known for his hefty volumes on theology, now is trying brevity — spreading the faith through his own Twitter account.
The San Diego Padres and infielder Jorge Cantu have reached agreement on an $850,000, one-year contract.
The San Diego Padres and infielder Jorge Cantu have reached agreement on a one-year contract.
They will now spend $250 a month for health insurance, "a huge savings," Greg Burke said.
"The pope is not condemning his predecessors," Burke told The Associated Press.