- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Greg Burton
Having the Redskins training camp in town is a big deal. That makes Richmond a big deal, which is something it has sought to become for a long time.
"Vision is something everybody likes to talk about. At some point, you have to move on all those visions," Burton said.
"This is a huge deal for Richmond for a lot of different reasons," said Greg Burton, a longtime area television and radio personality.