- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Greg Jamison
The prospective owner of the Phoenix Coyotes is unlikely to complete a deal to buy the team from the NHL before a lease agreement with the City of Glendale expires, a league official told The Associated Press on Thursday.
The Phoenix Coyotes are a step close to having an owner after three years of waiting.
Jamison said he was exhausted and disappointed but thankful for the opportunity.
"You have to have goals, things you think you can accomplish," Jamison said. "We firmly believe that a good path has started in recent years and we want to build on that. It's basically just good hard work. It's exciting and this is a product we believe in"