- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Greg Jamison
The prospective owner of the Phoenix Coyotes is unlikely to complete a deal to buy the team from the NHL before a lease agreement with the City of Glendale expires, a league official told The Associated Press on Thursday.
The Phoenix Coyotes are a step close to having an owner after three years of waiting.
Jamison said he was exhausted and disappointed but thankful for the opportunity.
"You have to have goals, things you think you can accomplish," Jamison said. "We firmly believe that a good path has started in recent years and we want to build on that. It's basically just good hard work. It's exciting and this is a product we believe in"