- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Greg Jennings
Adrian Peterson's injured groin has robbed him of some the explosiveness that makes him the best running back in the league, and the Minnesota Vikings have been all but eliminated in the playoff picture with six games to go.
Wide receiver Percy Havrin will make his awaited Seattle Seahawks debut against the Minnesota Vikings, his former team.
Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy blames Greg Jennings' new wardrobe for the verbal jabs the receiver has been taking at Aaron Rodgers.
Elvis Dumervil was staying with the Denver Broncos.
The first week of NFL free agency isn't over yet, and it's already becoming difficult to keep track of who's coming and going.
Greg Jennings spent seven years getting the best of the Minnesota Vikings secondary while playing for their bitter rivals in Green Bay.
Greg Jennings has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Vikings, becoming the latest Green Bay Packer to head across the border and join their bitter NFC North rivals.
Two of the Minnesota Vikings' biggest priorities this offseason were to bolster a thin receiver corps and get a quality veteran to backup quarterback Christian Ponder.
The Minnesota Vikings are interested in wide receiver Greg Jennings, the latest Green Bay Packers free agent pursued by their NFC North rival.
The free agency frenzy doesn't begin until March 12.
Aaron Rodgers is putting up MVP-worthy numbers again, throwing for more touchdowns than anyone in the NFL and ranking near the top in completions and yards passing.
Adam Merchant had a wish and a command for the New York Giants.
Rest and rehab weren't enough to get Greg Jennings back on the field.
New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks won't play in Sunday's game against Cleveland because of recurring left foot and knee problems.
"He looked up and said, 'Safety?,'" Blackmon said.
"He's going to pull out every ounce of what you have to offer and if it's not what he's looking for, I doubt you'll get used," wide receiver Greg Jennings said.