- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Greg Letiecq Items
A group opposed to illegal immigration has asked Prince William officials to halt the county Human Rights Commission's review of a recently adopted resolution limiting services to illegal aliens.
Prince William County officials are considering overturning a police department policy that prohibits officers from inquiring about an person's immigration status except when suspected of felonies or other major crimes.