- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Greg Maddux Items
NEW YORK (AP) — Baseball writers could elect a quartet of players to the Hall of Fame for the first time in more than a half-century.
The trio will join veterans committee selections Bobby Cox, Joe Torre and Tony La Russa at the induction ceremonies next July, making for a jam-packed program a year after Cooperstown welcomed a class with no living inductees.
NEW YORK (AP) — Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas elected to baseball Hall of Fame.
ATLANTA (AP) — There will be an Atlanta Braves reunion this summer.
Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas is a fine, worthy class. You can make cases for a number of others but the three who definitely belong in got in the Hall of Fame. The only real question lingering over the process is how 16 of the 571 voters could leave Maddux off their ballot.
CHICAGO (AP) — It was more than just a big day for The Big Hurt.
CHICAGO (AP) — Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel are cheering the election of Greg Maddux and Frank Thomas to the Baseball Hall of Fame.
A look at Hall of Fame newcomers Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas:
NEW YORK (AP) — Greg Maddux could break a 22-year-old record Wednesday, though he won't become the first unanimous selection in the history of the baseball writers' Hall of Fame ballot.