- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Greg Mcdermott Items
A lot of people were shocked when Marcus Smart announced he would return to Oklahoma State for his sophomore season. Nobody should be surprised the Cowboys point guard was a unanimous selection to The Associated Press' preseason All-America team.
The Oklahoma State guard was on every ballot from the 65-member national media panel Monday, a no-brainer since he was expected to be among the first players chosen if he had declared for the NBA draft. The last unanimous preseason All-America was Ohio State's Jared Sullinger in 2011-12.
The NCAA awarded Creighton's Grant Gibbs a sixth season of eligibility on Tuesday _ a decision that could end up costing coach Greg McDermott tens of thousands of dollars.
Doug McDermott says he's confident he's got what it takes to be a first-round pick in the NBA draft.
Creighton's Doug McDermott, Victor Oladipo of Indiana and Kelly Olynyk of Gonzaga are the other players on the team announced Monday.
Gregory Echenique has heard the question for years.
As hard as it is for Creighton's Josh Jones to give up basketball, he says it's not worth risking his life to keep playing.
Coaches can now pick up their smartphones without trepidation.
Kansas forward Thomas Robinson has even more in common with Blake Griffin now. Not everything, though.