- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Greg Mcelroy Items
Alabama's Greg McElroy never got a chance to direct another game-winning drive against Auburn.
Auburn's in the middle of a dream season with a Southeastern Conference title game looming and aspirations of a national championship.
Auburn's Nick Fairley and Alabama's Marcell Dareus are agile, physical defensive linemen who can take over big games _ attributes that make NFL types salivate and quarterbacks cringe.
Alabama safety Mark Barron doesn't hesitate when asked if he'd rather face No. 2 Auburn with or without its star quarterback.
Considering what Greg McElroy did to Mississippi State's defense, it's understandable the Bulldogs are concerned with Ryan Mallett coming to town.
When Cam Newton and Ryan Mallet square off Saturday, it will be an SEC quarterback showdown featuring the swashbuckler vs. the gunslinger.
Keep Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson parked on the sideline or busy with pass protection.
Stephen Garcia threw three touchdown passes and Marcus Lattimore had two clinching TD runs as No. 19 South Carolina stunned No. 1 Alabama 35-21 on Saturday.
Nick Saban saw the team he wants No. 1 Alabama to be and it had to be a scary sight for the rest of the Southeastern Conference. Really, for the rest of the country.