- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Greg Monroe Items
The Minnesota Timberwolves can't afford any more lazy starts like the one that got them beat two nights ago. They can't afford any more losses to teams with inferior records. Their one last, desperate playoff push begins right now.
The Chicago Bulls didn't get a great night from their starters Wednesday. Their backups made sure they didn't need one.
Houston is starting to make a habit of 40-point first quarters.
Stephen Curry didn't shoot all that well - and Golden State won anyway.
Samuel Dalembert had more offensive rebounds than Andre Drummond, Greg Monroe and Josh Smith combined.
Al Jefferson is happy he didn't make the All-Star game.
Al Jefferson beat up the Detroit Pistons in a key game in the chase for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
Randy Wittman isn't impressed with trade rumors, but of course the Wizards will listen if teams come calling. Meanwhile Trevor Ariza, a potential trade chip, ignores such talk altogether.
The Detroit Pistons are in the mix for a playoff spot this season. Aside from that, not much has changed at The Palace.