- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Greg Mueller
"Timing is everything," said Greg Mueller, a conservative strategist whose public relations firm is promoting "The Hope and The Change," a film about voters who formerly supported Obama that debuted Tuesday at the Republican convention and is now available on DVD. "Timing is everything in politics. It's even more important in political documentaries."
"It's a huge advantage issue for Romney," said Greg Mueller, a conservative strategist. "It cuts right through, beyond the Republican base, to independents and blue-collar Democrats."