- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Greg Robinson Items
Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews will be the seventh member of his family to play in the NFL if he is drafted as expected in May.
This year's draft class will feature a record 98 underclassmen, including South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Auburn left tackle Greg Robinson.
Being a senior NFL prospect does have some perks.
South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney and Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel headline a record number of underclassmen entering the NFL draft heading into Wednesday night's deadline.
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Auburn coach Gus Malzahn didn't sleep in after returning from the BCS national championship game in California.
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Auburn tailback Tre Mason, who helped power the Tigers into the national championship game, is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) — Auburn left tackle Greg Robinson says he's leaving for the NFL draft.
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) — The Auburn Tigers know there's only one way to top this season.
Mack Brown's attorney says the Texas coach has not resigned, denying a report that his client was ready to step down after 16 seasons with the Longhorns.