- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
Latest Greg Schiano Items
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers began to overhaul their roster on Tuesday, agreeing to contracts with Pro Bowl cornerback Alterraun Verner, defensive end Michael Johnson and two other potential new starters on the first day of free agency.
Arkansas coach Bret Bielema considered adding Robb Smith to his staff several times since the two first worked together as up-and-coming assistants.
The Browns' coaching search - or is it a scramble? - could be nearing a conclusion.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Arizona Cardinals front-office executive Jason Licht to help coach Lovie Smith transform a team that hasn't won a playoff game in more than a decade into a championship contender.
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — Penn State's search for a new football coach might be over.
Larry Johnson was one of the few bridges from the Joe Paterno to Bill O'Brien era. Now, the coaching staff holdover has strong support from his players to become the next Penn State coach.
Former Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith is set to take on the challenge of rebuilding the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The Buccaneers say Lovie Smith is the ideal man to coach Tampa Bay.
Another quality coaching candidate came off the board last night as Lovie Smith agreed to coach the Bucs