- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Greg Stanton
Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton says the city will bid to host the Democratic Party's presidential nominating convention in 2016.
In his third State of the City address, Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton outlined an ambitious set of goals for the nation's sixth-largest city.
Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton is traveling to Mexico for the second time in less than month.
The Phoenix mayor plans to host a public Super Bowl party in preparation for the big event coming to Arizona next year.
A feel-good story and a photo opportunity left Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton with a broken nose.
Stanton says hosting the convention would deliver a boost to local businesses and would put the issues people in Phoenix face every day on the national stage.
PHOENIX (AP) - Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton says the city will bid to host the Democratic Party's presidential nominating convention in 2016.