- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Greg Suhr
Federal grand juries have indicted six current and former San Francisco police officers, charging three with stealing money, drugs, electronics and gift cards seized during investigations, federal prosecutors announced Thursday.
San Francisco's police chief says an off-duty officer who shot and grazed a motorist following a fender bender opened fire in self-defense after the man punched her.
The arrival of Twitter and other tech companies in San Francisco's long-neglected Mid-Market corridor is pushing more homeless people into adjacent neighborhoods.
San Francisco police say 30 people were arrested during the 49ers' final regular season game at Candlestick Park.
Police arrested two men in the fatal stabbing of a man wearing Dodgers gear near San Francisco's AT&T Park after the Giants' 6-4 win over the Dodgers, the Associated Press reported.
A burglar who tried to break into an ATM at a bank in San Francisco was arrested Friday after he hopped onto the roof of a nearby building to escape and fell into an apartment, police said.
A 35-year-old man was booked on five counts of murder after the bodies of three women and two men were found at a gruesome crime scene in a San Francisco home.
San Francisco police officers helped Apple Inc. investigators look for a missing iPhone prototype that was left in a city restaurant in July, the police chief said, the second time in two years the company has lost an unreleased smartphone.
China has lost its appeal of a World Trade Organization ruling that the United States can raise import taxes on Chinese tires by as much as 35 percent.
San Francisco's police chief says officers helped Apple Inc. investigators look for a missing iPhone prototype that was left in a city restaurant in July.
The case of a stolen Picasso has been cracked, and police say it was a New Jersey man who walked into the gallery in downtown San Francisco, snatched the drawing and fled in a taxi.
"Our department is shaken. This is as serious as an issue as I can recall in my time in the department," said an emotional Police Chief Greg Suhr, who has been with the department since 1981.