- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Greg Sutton
Dwayne De Rosario had a memorable return to Red Bull Arena. De Rosario, playing against his former team for the first time since beaing traded on June 27, scored in the 61st minute to lift D.C. United to a 1-0 win over the New York Red Bulls on Saturday night.
Dwayne De Rosario had a memorable return to Red Bull Arena.
Thierry Henry got into a New York state of mind for his Red Bulls debut, boarding a commuter rail train at the World Trade Center about 2 1/2 hours before his first match.
Luciano Emilio snapped his seven-game scoreless streak with a game-winner as D.C. United ended a four-game losing streak with a come-from-behind 3-2 win over Toronto FC last night at RFK Stadium.