- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Greg Williams
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday.
New Big East Commissioner Mike Aresco wants to create a conference that gives its members no reason to leave.
New Jersey authorities have identified a man injured in a motorcycle accident on The New Jersey Turnpike as the keyboardist for a popular Uruguayan rock band.
Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma is suing the NFL in federal court, claiming Commissioner Roger Goodell failed to make a timely appeal ruling regarding Vilma's season-long suspension in connection with the league's bounty investigation.
Robby Tebow was all set to root for his brother, the newest member of the New York Jets. Now, he's not so sure where Tim Tebow will end up.
What Gregg Williams did wasn't all that different from what football coaches have been doing since the game was invented. He just kept detailed records.
Brooks' agent, Greg Williams, said his client would appeal the penalty _ the standard fine for such hits to the head and neck area.
Sgt. Greg Williams tells the newspaper that Curuchet lost control of his Kawasaki motorcycle on a curve along the Turnpike extension in Jersey City on Thursday, and struck a concrete barrier.