- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Greg
Fifty years ago, we tended to place the needs of families and communities over the needs of individuals more often. Today it is more common to believe instead that "I come first." What price are we paying for that shift in priorities?
Family strolls in the park are in the future for the Jacobs family, and this time the youngest member of the clan will be pedaling her own tricycle next to her brother.
A Utah County officer shot in the head during a crime spree is recovering, but he said he wishes he could trade places with a fellow deputy who was killed in the incident.
Much of the hype headed into the 2013-14 college basketball season was on the incoming freshmen class.
That's a lot of burgers from the dollar menu. A couple from Tennessee, Stacye Terry and her husband Greg, recently made an order at their local McDonald's drive-through and inadvertently left with a bag filled with cash.
Seattle Mariners outfielder Greg Halman was stabbed to death early Monday and his brother was arrested as a suspect, Dutch police said.