- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Gregg Allman Items
A member of a film crew struck by a freight train in southeast Georgia while making a movie about Gregg Allman sued the singer and the film's producers Wednesday, saying the collision left her with permanent injuries and post-traumatic stress.
An attorney for Gregg Allman said Friday that it is "unfortunate, unwarranted and without merit" that the singer is being sued over the death of a young woman killed when a freight train smashed into a Georgia film crew making a movie about Allman's life.
The father of a young woman killed by a train on the set of a movie about Gregg Allman said Thursday the family is suing the singer and filmmakers as part of a "wakeup call" to make Hollywood safer.
Singer Gregg Allman was sued Wednesday along with movie producers, a railroad company and others accused of being responsible for the February death of a young camera assistant when a freight train slammed into a film crew in southeast Georgia.
Gregg Allman, producers of film about his life sued over movie worker's Ga. train crash death.
Gregg Allman agreed Tuesday drop his lawsuit against movie producers who were making a film about the singer's life when a freight train plowed into their Georgia crew and killed a camera assistant.
Gregg Allman, film producers reach deal to drop lawsuit over movie rights to singer's story.
A director who was working on a movie about singer Gregg Allman testified Monday that his assistants were in charge of location permits and safety precautions when a freight train plowed into his crew on a Georgia railroad bridge, killing a worker and injuring six.
Singer Gregg Allman has filed a lawsuit to stop movie producers from reviving a film based on his life story after a freight train plowed into crew members shooting on train tracks in southeast Georgia, killing one worker and injuring six others.