- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Gregory Kutz
The GAO team tailored their fake applications to raise red flags for issuing officials, chief investigator Gregory Kutz told the subcommittee.
"These were fraud indicators that should have been identified and questioned," Mr. Kutz says.