- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Gregory W. Meeks
Latest Gregory W. Meeks Items
On Friday night, I threw a party at one of my favorite places in Washington, the Monocle, celebrating the career of a friend, Rep. Edolphus Towns, New York Democrat, and his wife of 50 years Gwen.
A government-watchdog group has fired the latest salvo against Christine O'Donnell, the Republicans' newly minted U.S. Senate nominee in Delaware, calling her a "crook" and accusing her of embezzling campaign funds and evading taxes.
A preview to the 2009 annual Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's legislative meeting.
The political pros say they'll be watching to see whether Pennsylvania goes red Tuesday - if so, Sen. John McCain might pull off one of the greatest comebacks in political history and be on his way to the White House.
Rise of declinists