- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Gregory W. Meeks
Latest Gregory W. Meeks Items
On Friday night, I threw a party at one of my favorite places in Washington, the Monocle, celebrating the career of a friend, Rep. Edolphus Towns, New York Democrat, and his wife of 50 years Gwen.
A government-watchdog group has fired the latest salvo against Christine O'Donnell, the Republicans' newly minted U.S. Senate nominee in Delaware, calling her a "crook" and accusing her of embezzling campaign funds and evading taxes.
The political pros say they'll be watching to see whether Pennsylvania goes red Tuesday - if so, Sen. John McCain might pull off one of the greatest comebacks in political history and be on his way to the White House.
Rise of declinists