- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Gregory Items
Of the three shale plays that are transforming American onshore oil and gas production, the Eagle Ford in South Texas is perhaps the least well-known outside the industry. Beginning roughly at Laredo on the Mexican border, it runs more or less northeast through 30 Texas counties, ending east of San Antonio.
Canucks president Mike Gillis said Bruins defenseman Johnny Boychuk "used a can opener" in delivering a brutal hit on Mason Raymond that left the Vancouver forward in a Boston hospital with a back injury.
D.C. Council member David A. Catania wants to become nutcracker-in-chief. That is to say, he wants to crack down on the tough nuts of truancy and dropouts.
TOWSON, Md. (AP) — The 15-year-old boy charged with killing his parents and two brothers in their upscale suburban Baltimore home was denied bail yesterday.
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (AP) — Baltimore County police yesterday charged a 15-year-old boy with fatally shooting his parents and his two younger brothers as they slept at their home in a suburb north of Baltimore.