- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Greta Garbo Items
First it was Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo who played with men's clothing in the 1930s. Then came Yves Saint Laurent, who in the 60s made it fashionable for every woman with the masculinity of "Le Smoking."
Jack Hanlon, who had roles in the 1926 silent classic "The General" and in two 1927 "Our Gang" comedies, died Thursday in Las Vegas, family members said Sunday. He was 96.
Jack Hanlon, who had roles in the 1926 silent classic "The General" and in two 1927 "Our Gang" comedies, died Thursday in Las Vegas at the age of 96.
Keira Knightley's language was anything but prim and proper when she discovered what director Joe Wright had planned for "Anna Karenina," their latest period drama together.
This biographical triptych shines a spotlight on the lesser-known lives of three exceptional women in the 20th century. All of them swam in the wake of people far more famous than they were. Esther Murphy's brother Gerald and his wife, Sara, not only inspired some of their friend F. Scott Fitzgerald's more memorable characters, but came to typify the phrase "Living well is the best revenge."
Los Angeles County coroner's officials say notes left behind by "Top Gun" director Tony Scott did not give a motive why he would kill himself.
He's come out of the shadows and into the world spotlight. But Massimiliano Giornetti, Salvatore Ferragamo's creative director since 2010, says that he's still a "down to earth" guy _ despite having tea with Meryl Streep and hanging out with Angelina Jolie.
It's the week of the femme fatales. Glenn Close celebrates her 65th birthday, and it's the 20th anniversary of the film "Basic Instinct."
One director subverts Finland's relationship with the great outdoors. Another unleashes a foul-mouthed teen on unsuspecting audiences. A third tackles the complexities of family jealousy.