- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Gretchen Franklin
At a status hearing for Mr. Mebane in D.C. Superior Court Friday, Ms. Franklin said she needed to consult with Mr. Mebane to see if he wanted to challenge the ruling from St. Elizabeths.
"The car fire started because the car accelerated and ran into a tree," she said, declining to comment about any other aspects of the case.