- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Gretl Plessinger
Casey Anthony, who has stayed out of sight since a jury acquitted her of killing her daughter, reported Wednesday to Florida authorities to begin serving a one-year probation on an unrelated check-fraud conviction, officials said.
Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger earlier said the agency, as a safety precaution, will not disclose where
"From FDLE's standpoint it was inappropriate to release the forensic information at this time," said Gretl Plessinger, a spokeswoman for the agency.