- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Greyhound Items
Greyhound says it is bringing back its non-stop bus route from Brattleboro, Vt., to Boston two days a week and will use grant money to continue using Bellows Falls as a stop on a route between Springfield, Mass., and White River Junction.
A man has been convicted on charges in connection with the stabbing of two people on a Greyhound bus bound near Bent in 2012.
Long Beach police are asking for the public's help in tracking down a suspect who kidnapped a 53-year-old mentally impaired woman from a parking lot and sexually assaulted her.
A 25-year-old man accused of attacking the driver of a Greyhound bus and causing it to go off Interstate 10 in Arizona has pleaded not guilty.
A judge Tuesday agreed to hear testimony from one witness who traveled to Las Vegas from Oklahoma, but postponed the rest of a preliminary hearing for a 64-year-old ex-convict from Texas accused of opening fire at security guards at a Greyhound bus terminal.
A California man accused of attacking the driver of a Greyhound bus and causing it to go off Interstate 10 in Arizona is apologizing for some of what happened.
A California man will face more than two dozen felony charges after authorities say he attacked the driver of a moving Greyhound bus and caused it to careen from an Arizona highway, injuring 24 passengers.
A late-night Greyhound bus ride through Arizona turned harrowing when witnesses say a man rose from his seat and screamed, "Everyone's going to die!"
Good morning! Here's a look at how AP's general news coverage is shaping up today in Texas. Questions about today's coverage plans are welcome, and should be directed to Texas News Editor James Beltran at 972-991-2100.