- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Greyhound Items
So the Postal Service decides to issue a stamp commemorating the Statue of Liberty. Just one slight little problem — the postage stamp commemorates a cheap schlocky knock-off statue that graces, naturally, the strip in Las Vegas.
Bullet points: Well, that's one way to get the point across.
Travel for humans during the holidays is tough enough: long lines, crowds, extra bags full of presents. Throw a pet in the mix, and it's a recipe for disaster.
Tim McGraw has chosen a new record label run by an old friend.
Tim McGraw has chosen a new record label run by an old friend. The country music superstar has signed a multialbum deal with Scott Borchetta's Big Machine Records, officially ending his acrimonious relationship with his only previous label, Curb Records.
This is the time of the year when a Gopher will take on a Terrier, a Greyhound can get beat by an inanimate object like a Buckeye and there are more Lions, Tigers and Wildcats loose than any local zoo would know what to do with.
While President Obama dreams about spending hundreds of billions of public dollars building a high-speed, intercity rail network, an entrepreneurial revolution in the old-timey bus industry is scoring dramatic gains in market share for intercity travel - without government subsidies.
Alec Baldwin issued an apology Wednesday to fellow passengers on an American Airlines flight that was delayed by his refusal to stop playing a cellphone game _ but stopped short of apologizing to the airline or the flight attendant he later mocked on Twitter.
Stripped of hurricane rank, Tropical Storm Irene spent the last of its fury Sunday over New England, leaving treacherous flooding and millions of people without power - but an unfazed New York City and relief that it was nothing like the nightmare authorities feared.