- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Griffin O'Neal
A San Diego judge has sentenced the son of actor Ryan O'Neal to 16 months in prison for his involvement in a drug-fueled, head-on car crash last year that left another driver injured.
A San Diego judge has issued an arrest warrant for Griffin O'Neal after he failed to appear at a sentencing hearing.
Griffin O'Neal, the son of actor Ryan O'Neal, is facing more legal trouble.
George Michael's management said the singer has canceled all his remaining 2011 tour dates as he recovers from pneumonia.
Griffin O'Neal, the son of actor Ryan O'Neal, has pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of drugs stemming from a head-on crash that injured another motorist.
Griffin O'Neal, son of actor Ryan O'Neal, has pleaded not guilty to drug and firearm possession and driving under the influence stemming from a head-on traffic collision that injured a motorist two months ago.
Authorities say Griffin O'Neal, the 46-year-old son of actor Ryan O'Neal, was hospitalized after a traffic collision in San Diego County.
He also acknowledged he has a 1992 conviction for shooting into an unoccupied vehicle.