- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Latest Grover Norquist Items
EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Rand Paul on Wednesday waded deeper into an issue that has proved perilous to some of his GOP colleagues, throwing his political weight behind an establishment lobby effort to get Congress to reform the country's immigration system this year.
Anti-tax crusader Grover Norquist traveled across Missouri in support of an income tax cut Monday as business and education groups stoked a long-smoldering battle over a tax cut promoted as an economic benefit and criticized as harmful to schools.
President Obama has introduced a total of 442 new tax increase proposals since he took office in 2009, a watchdog group reported.
Anti-tax advocate Grover Norquist predicted Tuesday that some sort of immigration reform will pass Congress, arguing that the United States' immigration policy separates America from China and the rest of the world in the modern economy.
Grover Norquist, founder of Americans for Tax Reform and creator of the congressional pledge to keep lawmakers from hiking revenues on Americans’ backs, said adding a tax to marijuana sales is as good idea.
Finger waggling and earnest talk: It's time for Republican soul-searching and a GOP gut check, say observers who found little nobility in the extended effort by some conservative Republican lawmakers to defund the Affordable Care Act at all costs. There's a price to pay, warns Grover Norquist, founder of Americans for Tax Reform, and it starts in 2014.
Americans for Tax Reform president Grover Norquist has ratcheted up his criticisms of Sen. Ted Cruz, calling the Texas tea party hero a poor political planner and demanding he apologize to fellow Republicans for his relentless push to defund Obamacare.
Calling for a major shift in the criminal justice system away from harsh prison sentences for certain drug crimes, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on Monday drew fiscal conservatives and civil rights advocates closer on a bipartisan reform effort that has eluded lawmakers for decades.
Anti-tax activist Grover Norquist and a coalition of advocacy groups on Wednesday sent a letter to Republican congressional leaders asking them to join the campaign to defund Obamacare in the upcoming spending debate on Capitol Hill.