- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Latest Guam Items
An inmate at a federal prison in central California pleaded guilty to murder Tuesday in the 2008 killing of a correctional officer, removing the possibility of a death sentence.
Cabinet members and elected officials in Guam's territorial government won't get pay raises under a new law allowed to take effect this week.
About $2.3 million in federal funds designated to improve Guam's struggling bus system has gone unspent.
A senior Pentagon official let slip this week that the administration's commitment to the pivot to Asia is under review because of large-scale defense spending cuts.
A Guam police officer has resigned after he tested positive for drug use, authorities said.
Two men and a woman convicted of running a meth ring in Guam are asking for a new trial because of allegations jurors ignored instructions not to discuss the case.
Members of the Guam Police Review Commission decided Friday to seek more support from the police chief as it works to hear citizen complaints against police officers.
Trial for a man accused of killing three tourists and hurting 11 others in Guam has been delayed to June.
The Guam Solid Waste Authority board of directors urged the governor and island lawmakers this week to take action against parties responsible for polluting the Lonfit River.