- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Guam Items
The military's revised proposal for a buildup on Guam calls for less population growth and locating a Marine Corps live-fire training range on an Air Force base instead of the site of an ancient village.
A registry that will list repeat family violence offenders in Guam is going public next week.
A section of War in the Pacific National Historical Park in Guam has been closed after the presence of the invasive little fire ants was discovered.
Lawmakers from Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam are teaming up to pressure the U.S. government for relief from a maritime law passed in the 1920s.
An inmate at a federal prison in central California pleaded guilty to murder Tuesday in the 2008 killing of a correctional officer, removing the possibility of a death sentence.
Two men and a woman convicted of running a meth ring in Guam are asking for a new trial because of allegations jurors ignored instructions not to discuss the case.
The Guam Solid Waste Authority board of directors urged the governor and island lawmakers this week to take action against parties responsible for polluting the Lonfit River.
Trial for a man accused of killing three tourists and hurting 11 others in Guam has been delayed to June.
Guam's delegate to Congress says the Navy will soon base a fourth submarine in the U.S. territory.